Still trying to recoup from my trip to Danville, "helping out" at my son's "field trip" to the West Hollywood Park (and the sunburn that followed-me, thankfully, not him) and this being the last week of third grade for Tristan. EEK! As usual, my trip to Stampers Warehouse in Danville, CA was amazing. It never ceases to amaze me what they find in that store! I walked out with a BOX of stuff. Not only did the store have tons of new toys I hadn't seen anywhere else, but Sue was having a collage "sale" that weekend. Oh God! It was dangerous!!! I could look at the stuff while the students were working-I was really naughty!!! LOL But so were my students ;) We all had fun arting it up, playing with paint, making books (and messes LOL!!) and shopping!!! I had great classes with fun students-it was a really artsy group who liked to laugh!!! I am looking forward to my next trip up there in November. It truly is one of my most favorite locations to teach at.

Remember, it's summer time-fun in the sun=sunblock AND HAT. Damn. I forgot the hat the other day when helping out at the park. No hat and lots of sun=sunburn on top of my head and nose. Grr...Luckily I had sunblock everywhere else.


Tristan's last day of third grade is today. Sniff. I can't believe how fast he is growing...my Dad warned me about that ;) We're going to the Dodgers game tonight courtesy of his wonderful third grade teacher, Mr. Lepe. That should be fun! I've been to many a Red Sox game but none of us have ever been to Dodger Stadium. Tristan is really looking forward to it.


I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in tomorrow (Friday). It's going to be a Busy Busy weekend teaching for me-lotsa students Saturday & Sunday! Yay! Fun fun fun!


Hey, is anyone else having trouble accessing Amazon's "used" page?

Comments

Popular Posts