Had a great weekend teaching in Monrovia (Stampin on Cloud 9), Pasadena (Zinnia) and Agoura Hills (Paper Post). I managed to be relatively well behaved LOL (it's "rent" time LOL). I did snag the latest Somerset, some blank eggs to decorate, some cute little decorate birds, a couple of awesome new Stampers Anonymous images and two books: Pinocchio illustrated by Sara Fanelli and The ARtful Alphabet by Martina Jirankova-Limbrick.
Hurt my stupid back in Pasadena yesterday 'cause my stupid bag broke. GRR! Do NOT buy these bags *ever* I have had way too many of the damn things break and they are expensive. I hate Art Bin bags!!! Grr!!! I have had a few and I'm just sick of spending $ on them and they break. I swear by my huge Crop In Style XXL. The thing is HUGE but it's worth it! It takes a "Kelly beating" LOL
I'm sitting here waiting-waiting-waiting for the rain tomorrow! YAY!!!!
In the meantime, please don't forget my post below about Emily Quinlan's San Diego bone marrow drives. If you know ANYONE who can help or may be interested, please please please register today. It is NOT painful and it's very easy to do!!! *Extreme thanks* from the bottom of my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts